Thursday, October 2, 2008

And its all coming to an end





wow has it really been 5 months already? Their is lots going on over here. On Wednesday me and a lady i met from Norway took all the boys rafting. that was SO much fun. The boys all had a blast. we went 25km down a the river, some of it was white water. at the end of it they gave us a decent lunch. Unfortunately due to it being on water i couldn't take my camera.
We had a funeral for an older lady. got a call in the morning to come pray for a sick lady then only moments later we had a funeral for her. We sent a couple of the boys to dig the grave. they did happen to hit a skull half way down. most graves arnt well marked as you can guess
this Saturday i'm going to be speaking at church for about 10 min I'm giving my testimony and a little of what it means to be born again.
so we got a conference coming up and a lot of prep and cleaning going on
and i guess this is going to be my last blog. so i guess you want to know what I've learned.
well one ting I've continually been thinking is
what ever happened to give us today our daily bread
also and i think this runs along the same lines is that this has been quite a stretching experience and i've really learned that God's looking after me through the times that suck and the good ones anyway its quite late here and their is so much i've got to do even in the last couple weeks that i havent typed out here so ask me about it. anyway i'm shure i'll see all of you who are reading this quite soon anyway goodnight and god bless

1 comment:

nate said...

look forward to seein ya buddy.